Uber-like app demand for tow trucks, handyman services, couriers, movers and packers, snow removal, laundry, truckers, logistics, deliveries, locksmith, and taxi business is increasing rapidly.
The uber-like app concept has been welcomed all over the world. The reasons are quite obvious like acceptance of on-demand services and busy lives, where people only wish to have comfort and nothing else.
- Facts and Stats about On-Demand Industry
- Reasons for Opting Ready to Launch On-Demand Uber-like Solution
- What We Offer in Uber-like App Solution?
- On-Demand Mobile Apps for Every Different Sector
- Salient Features
- User-Friendly Admin
- More Possibilities of Income and Revenue Streams
- How Does it Work?
- Benefits of our Ready to Launch Solution
- Complete Technology Stack
- Programming Language
- IDE Version
- OS Versions
- Third Parties Used
- iOS Application
- Backend Technology
- Backend Framework
- Frontend Technology
- Operating System
- Database & Server
- Related Articles
Facts and Stats about On-Demand Industry
1. The On-demand economy is expected to grow more in 2020 by providing more ease and comfort to the users/consumers.
2. According to Globenewswire, 79 percent of existing on-demand providers said their on-demand activity is part-time. The on-demand labor market will grow by 18.5 percent a year over the next five years.
3. According to the latest PwC report, the market for On-demand mobile apps and websites will reach a significant value of $335Billion by the year 2025.
4. The On-demand mobile app economy is prompting over 22.4 million users annually to spend around $57.6 billion to get real-time services and they are happy making the payment.
5. Reduced advertising costs for small businesses with these on-demand solutions already available.
These facts and figures clearly indicate that the on-demand solutions have become a preferred choice of startups and SMEs. However, there are more reasons to go with ready to launch solutions.
Reasons for Opting Ready to Launch On-Demand Uber-like Solution
- More Business Opportunities
- Increased income and revenue streams
- Profitable business idea
- Minimum Viable Product Features
- Market Research
A ready to launch solution is an optimal choice for those who want to test the market at a lower investment. Our on-demand uber-like solution has all the basic features that one would require for any business and run it successfully.
What We Offer in Uber-like App Solution?
Complete software package for any kind of Uber-like business. The solution consists of Android and iOS apps for both drivers and passengers/service providers and the admin portal for managing the system and also tracking and viewing various reports.
On-Demand Mobile Apps for Every Different Sector
The on-demand economy has taken a huge shift in a few years, which is expected to grow in the coming years as well. Therefore, white-label on-demand solutions are high in that cater to your business needs
- Beauty & Spa
- Home Services
- Scheduled Rides
- Set Base Fare
- Customized Prices
- Google Maps Integrated
- Multiple Payment Methods
- Multiple Languages Supported
- Real-Time Navigation
- SOS Option
- App Content Management
- Promo code Management
- Reports, Statements & Analytics
- Document Management & Control
- Refer & Earn
- Coupon Codes
- Ride & Earning Details
- Service Management
- Update Availability
- Help Section
- In-App Chat
An easy to use web admin panel that allows you to manage everything in one place. Be it user management, fare update, verification, category management, and reporting. You can do it all with the web admin panel.
More Possibilities of Income and Revenue Streams
It’s quite obvious when you plan to launch an online system, you would think about possible ways to earnings as well. With a huge customer base for on-demand apps and solutions, there are more revenue opportunities as shown below:
- Subscription fees from drivers
- Service category based pricing
- Coupon Codes
- Refer and Earn
- Share App
How Does it Work?
Step1: Share your Project Idea with Us
Step2: We will share complete documentation of Project Scope+Cost Involved
Step 3: Once Finalized, our team will make it a personalized solution for your business
Step 4: Application and Web Admin will be tested and deployed
Step 5: The project will be delivered to you and full support will be given.
Benefits of our Ready to Launch Solution
Our ready to launch uber-like solution is a must go for startups and SMEs who are willing to try out the uber like app features for their business. The Minimum Viable Product(MVP) lets you understand the business growth possibilities that help you to move on with an advanced and personalized system.
1. 100% Customizable Solution
2. Trinity of Apps – Driver, Customer, Admin
3. Advanced Technology
4. White Label Solution
5. Launch on Android and iOS App stores
6. Dedicated Admin Panel
7. Technology Support
8. One time Pay, Lifetime control
9. Quality Assurance
10. Data Security
Complete Technology Stack
Our Android applications are built on a high-end protocol such as Native Java Technology authored by Google. Android studio is our IDE.
- Android Studio 3.4
- Minimum version 4.1 (Jelly Bean)
- Target version 10 (Android10)
Third Parties Used
- Google Map
- Stripe Payment Gateway
We use iOS Swift & Objective – C Technology by Apple to design and develop our iOS applications. Xcode is our integrated development environment.
- Minimum supported iOS version – 9.0
- Support – iPhone
- Language – Objective – C, Swift 3.0
Our Uber App Clone web panels are backed by highly sophisticated PHP Frameworks.
* Laravel 5.3.x
Ubuntu 16.04.6 LTS
Database & Server
- Mysql Ver 14.14
- Distrib 5.7.26 for Linux (x86_64) using EditLine wrapper
- Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu)
PHP version 7.2
- Wolt Food Delivery Startup Raises $530m to expand its Fastest Growing Retail Service
- How COVID-19 led Telehealth Industry to grow in Indonesia?
- Halodoc Telemedicine App of Indonesia – Business Model & Features Explained
- Talabat Food Delivery App: Business Model, Development Cost & Features Explained
- Why Agile Methodology is Essential for Mobile Application Development?