On-Demand economy has boosted all the sectors and grocery shopping is not an exception. The online grocery store business is increasing rapidly, therefore creating a huge scope for businesses to earn more profits. Businesses look for highly expert technology partners to build a single store and multi-vendor grocery store online. In order to develop a grocery store app, there are various queries that come to the mind:
1) Best Grocery Store App Development Company
2) Best Ready to Launch Grocery Store Solution
3) Grocery Delivery Store Development Company
4) Online Grocery Store Software
5) Grocery eCommerce App
6) Grocery App Solution
7) Grocery Selling Solution
8) Readymade Grocery App
9) Factors involved in Grocery App Development
10) Grocery App Development Cost
11) How much does it costs to develop an app like Grofers?
Grocery Store Modules Overview
Admin Control Features:
The admin is the owner and able to manage all the activities of the user and delivery provider. Admin is responsible for the verification, stock, and inventory management, update items status and the delivery services. Here are the admin module features:
1. App User: This section shows the total registered users on the app.
2. Categories & Subcategories: Admin has a control to create unlimited categories & subcategories with custom icons
3. Products: This feature allows admin to upload/add unlimited products with images & other details
4. Society: Admin can add the areas where store delivers & can set delivery charges too.
5. Delivery Schedule Hours: Admin has full control to set delivery timings, days to allow the customer to choose preferred time slot.
6. Stock Update: This feature allows you to update stock of products
7. Orders: Admin can check all the orders details here
8. Pages: This feature gives a control to create new pages to show on an app like about us, contact us etc.
09. Rewards Value: You can set the per reward point value.
10. Notification: Notify your customers about new offers and subscription plan by using this feature.
11. Sliders: You have a control to set any number of banners in the app.
12. Coupons: Create discount/promo codes to offer discount to your users
13. Deal Product: Use this feature and offer deal of the product on any product & special discount for 24 hrs.
14. Subscription Option: Use this feature and allow your users to buy monthly subscription
15. Manage Orders: Admin has the feature to manage the orders/ change status.
Customer App Features
This module is for the regular users who can use the application to search the nearby stores and add items to their cart for purchase. The payment can be done via available payment methods. Here are the customer app features:
1. Rewards / Loyalty on every order (if set by admin)
2. Social Media and OTP based Registrations– User can register through social accounts like Facebook, Gmail account or directly through a mobile number. The user gets registered by authentication through OTP.
3. Multidimensional Navigation drawer with options: When user either clicks on the hamburger icon or slides the screen from left, it opens a drawer that displays the different options available in the app like Subscriptions, offers, My account, Address, Wallet etc.
4. Inevitable and Quick Search: This is the search section of the app that helps user to search any product or categories if user is not able to find in the product list.
5. Wallet Option- This feature allows customers to load cash into their Wallet for easy & fast checkout.
6. Recharge wallet: This is useful when you want to recharge your wallet with money. You just need to go to wallet option choose “add money to wallet” and select to enter the amount you want to add in your wallet.
7. Delivery Convenience- Customers can choose Date & Time as per their wish & get their orders delivered conveniently.
8. Multiple Payment Options– COD, Cards to PayTM, Pay Through Wallet
9. The customer can share & review the app
10. The customer can reach stores via email
11. Customers can see current order statuses & past orders
12. Customers can redeem rewards points & it will be loaded to the wallet.
13. Subscription Membership: The user can avail different benefits by availing the membership. User needs to pay a definite fee for the membership and avail benefits like priority delivery, no delivery fee etc.
Store Owner/Delivery App
The service provider will be notified about the order placed by the user along with the location details. Thereby, enabling the store owner to accept/reject the order. Once the request is accepted, parcel gets ready and delivered to the user.
1. Can easily manage their store profile
2. Can make updates or deletes to their own products
3. Give customer support.
4. Manage the delivery pick up point.
Features That Make Us Distinct From Others
Most of the users would like to get a service that allows them to order once for recurring/daily used products.
User can use this option if he wants to subscribe to certain products for a week. He needs to add products he wants to add on a weekly basis and pay the amount. That item will be delivered on a daily basis without any hassle.
User can take monthly subscription and added products in the cart will be delivered to the customer on a daily basis.
Custom Dates Subscription
This is the option to the user in which he/she can select multiple custom dates if a user doesn’t want regular service or when they are out of station. User just needs to select the dates he/she wants the items to be delivered and submit the order. The item will be delivered to the user on those custom dates only.
This feature allows a user to select at the time of checkout if user wants prime delivery or fast delivery. For this either user needs to pay extra or needs to subscribe a membership plan according to their need.
Using subscription feature, user can avail heavy discounts, express delivery and zero delivery charges.
This is the key feature for a store owner to know the shopping trends of customers and see the incline in orders. Admin can generate, edit or delete different types of reports like we can get the following reports :-
- Monthly earning report.
- Weekly report.
- Best selling products.
- Top spending customers.
- Earning reports